Recently after setting up a second Exchange 2010 server I had an issue where Public Folder replicas were not replicating. When running the following cmdlet it showed the replicas as being configured but they never showed up on the second server.
I didn’t get any errors when configuring the replicas. I even set the Diagnostic Logging Level on certain services under MSExchangeIS9001 Public to Expert but still nothing.
After a few days of dead ends on the Internet I was reminded about ExFolders. So I downloaded it & tried to run it but got an error that says, “An error occurred while trying to establish a connection to the Exchange server. Exception: The Active Directory user wasn’t found.” Finally an error I can search for. I quickly came across this site.
I opened ADSIEdit & connected to the Configuration partition. I deleted the empty CN=Servers container from the old administrative…
View original post 70 more words